Compare the price with other brands
A thick, golden liquid produced by industrious bees, honey is made using the nectar of flowering plants and is saved inside the beehive for eating during times of scarcity. Honey's color, taste, aroma, and texture vary greatly depending on the type of flower a bee frequents. Dabur Honey is indeed pure, unprocessed honey. All that is done is the filtering out of some solid impurities like pollen, but otherwise, it is clean, raw and not touched by humans.
Ingredients: sugars - 38% fructose, 31% glucose, 5% dextrin and 1.5-3% sucrose; 0.1 to 2.3% protein, 0.1-0.2%mineral substances; 0.003 to 0.2% salts of organic acids (malic, lactic, of sorrel, citric and tartaric)
- Use honey to sweeten your dressings or marinades.
- Stir honey into coffee or tea.
- Drizzle honey on top of toast or pancakes.
- Mix honey into yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal for a more natural sweetener.
- Spread raw honey over whole-grain toast and top with peanut butter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: This is health supplement, can it be harmful if I take it too much?
Yes taking too much can be harmful. There is a misconception that too much of vitamins is not harmful.
When taken in excess or in high doses for too long excessive vitamin D and calcium can cause overdose